Armley Park Primary School

What can I do if I am not happy about the support my child with SEND receives?

We hope that all parents and carers are happy with the support their child receives whilst at Armley Park Primary School but if you do have any concerns, please let us know.


In the first instance, where appropriate to do so, we would encourage you to arrange a time to meet with the class teacher to share your concerns. If you would prefer to meet with either Ms Thompson-Thorpe or Miss Caine, this can be arranged by the staff in the school office. 


Further information about our complaints procedures can be found in the Complaints Policy.